...now browsing by tag
The Durham Bulls 4th Annual Scout Sleepover was a big hit.
Over 750 Scouts and parents came to the game
- The food was hot
- The night was cool
- The Home Team Won!
- The fireworks were awesome
- The post-game entertainment was top-notch
The light rain was barely noticeable as Ray Sadler put in work with a clutch 2 RBI single to give the Bulls a 4-1 win over the Toledo Mud Hens. Pictures and Video will be posted soon.
Friday, June 5
Scouts should arrive at 6:00 for Pre-game parade
game time 7:05
Where do the scouts store their camping gear during the game?
Gear should be stored in the parent’s vehicle during the game. Groups
should meet after the game between sections 112 and 114 and between sections 111 and 113.
PARADE-Uniformed scouts participating in the pre-game parade will gather in the main concourse near the grounds crew area.
SLEEPOVER-Once the field is cleared and prepared, scouts will be allowed to bring their tents and any snacks they may have brought onto the field for the night.
BREAKFAST- Wake up call will be at 7:00 a.m. Camping gear needs to be removed from the field by 8:00 a.m. before proceeding to breakfast. All scouts should be ready to leave the DBAP no later than 8:30 a.m.
- Treat the field with care
- Stay in the outfield at all times
- Use battery powered devices for lighting
- Bring snacks for sleepover portion only. No food or drinks will be allowed in the ball park during game time.
- Use plastic or tarps between tent and grass. Please only put plastic or tarps on the inside of tent.
- Use rain guard. Please do not spray rain guard on tents. It washes off and kills the grass.
- STAKE DOWN TENTS; no stakes allowed.
- Go on infield grass at anytime
- Use heating devices
- Bring wheeled wagons, coolers, etc.
- Spray bug spray on the field. Please go to main concourse to apply bug spray.
- Bring anything flammable
- Bring pets of any kind
- Bring ALCOHOL.
- SMOKE, DBAP is smoke free.